Welcome

Welcome to our blog.
Alan, Janice and Regal have transplanted to Austin, Texas and what follows are some of their adventures while there. Check back often for updates.
Enjoy and please feel free to leave comments.

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Commons Ford Ranch Metropolitan Park

We went to this wonderful park which is very close to where we live.  Regal was having such a wonderful time swimming and playing with the many dogs that were there for a party.
Regal and the Kayaker

I got it... I got it

Big Dog ...Little Dog
 


Not my twin

 I see the ball
How do I get the ball?





Can you help me?





 A couple of guys at the park


One of the guests

Yellow Rumped Warbler
Eastern Meadowlark

1 comment:

  1. looks like a great time you all had ,nice looking park,next time get that ball for reagal,poor thing

    ReplyDelete